Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fat housecat = night owl

So my awesome husband is an early bird and I'm a night owl/fat housecat. Since we were married, a little over two months ago, I have really tried to follow his schedule, which means getting up at 5, 5:30, or 6 in the morning and feeling like you're about to die of exhaustion around 8 p.m. This sad little weekend is our first weekend apart since we were married. He is in Houston with a few friends and I am in Dallas doing some training for another new job (more later)...and whaddaya know, left to my own devices, I'm back to my fat housecat ways. I feel disgusted that it's 2 a.m. and I'm still awake and yet, I have such a hard time focusing myself and making myself go to sleep. But now I must do it. Even though I still haven't finished some of the important things on my list like repacking the books I brought and painting my toenails. So urgent and yet such lame reasons to stay awake. And on that note, good night, cruel world. I can't wait to see my husband again in 18 1/2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment